Made in America Meets Sustainability
We’re different. Pure American Naturals (PAN) combines the Made in America ethos with environmental sustainability to produce high-quality, humane products.
We know where our yarn comes from. Do you?
What is Pure American Naturals?
PAN is a producer of luxurious mohair and merino wool blend yarns and fashions. Every facet of the PAN mission is American made and processed, from the goats on our farm to the spinneries that create our yarn. See for yourself: Visit our farm.
Why Pure American Naturals?
- Humane treatment of animals ensures high-quality fibers.
- Sustainable practices means helping to protect our planet.
- American-made products from American-based companies.
The difference is with our animals.
- Mohair shearing of Angora goats takes place twice a year; merino shearing of sheep takes place once a year.
- Each fleece is uniquely bagged and identified.
- Quality control ensures removal of foreign materials and stained and low-quality fibers
The difference is with our people.
- Carding (using wire brushes to comb the mohair and wool to align fibers in parallel) is carefully done by our people and our machines.
- Our partner network of spinneries use precision and attention to detail to create yarns that are strong, unique and luxurious
The difference is with you.
- The initial process ends with you using our yarns to knit or weave fashionable garments.
- Using our products means helping to promote American-made, sustainable products.
- We want to hear from people like you.